Trust Whirlpool to help you care for your family and make your life easier. Our line of home comfort products keeps the climate inside your home just right - making the air comfortable, clean, and fresh. Whirlpools through-the-wall air conditioners are compatible with standard wall sleeves and offer a permanent cooling solution for areas of your home that are not connected to a central cooling system, saving you the hassle of summer installation then winter storage season after season. In addition, our heat/cool units provide supplemental heating to warm up the room on those unexpected chilly nights without heating the entire house. This heat/cool model offers 10,600 BTUs of supplemental heating and 10,000 BTUs of cooling for a room up to 450 sq. ft. It requires a special 230-Volt/20 Amp electrical outlet and will not operate with a standard 115-Volt household electrical outlet. Take comfort and caring to the next level with Whirlpool.
**REMOTE NOT INCLUDED**
- EXCEPTIONAL COOLING AND HEATING: This powerful through the wall air conditioner provides 10,000 BTUs of cooling power and 10,600 BTUs of heating power, and is best for spaces up to 450 sq. ft (not suitable for window installation). **PLEASE NOTE** An attached, 5.9ft LCDI 3-prong plug will fit any 230V/20A electrical outlet, but will not operate in a standard 115V household electric outlet.
- COOLING AND HEATING FLEXIBILITY: With 8-way directional louvers, 3 cooling fan speeds, 3 heating speeds, 4 operation modes, and a temperature setting range of 62-86 degrees, you can customize your year-round comfort to fit your specific needs. On-board electronic controls are supplemented by a convenient remote control, and an integrated, programmable 24-hour timer completes the customization options.
- UNIVERSAL FIT SIZE: There is no need to worry about if your new Whirlpool air conditioner will fit in your existing sleeve. With dimensions of 20.3” D x 24.2” W x 14.5” H, the Whirlpool Through the Wall fits into sleeves 24.5”-27” wide and comes with a trim kit and rear grille to finish off the look.
- ECO AND SLEEP FUNCTION: Nothing is better than a lower electric bill. The Eco Function and the Sleep Function save you money throughout the day and night while keeping you cool. Eco Mode conserves energy by turning off the compressor when your desired room temperature is reached. Sleep Mode adjusts the temperature and fan speed to make you more comfortable, using less energy without disturbing your sleep.
- EASY REMOVE FILTER: No need to take apart the unit to reach the filter. The Whirlpool AC unit features a quick-access filter for easy cleaning. Just pull the front handle on the unit, wipe the filter clean, and push back into the unit.
||20.3 x 24.2 x 14.5 inches
|Item model number